Services / Capabilities
- We at Satiate, have dedicated teams for Designing and Programming
- Designing is done on 3D CAD Softwares like Solid Works and Solid Edge.
- Use of these softwares makes Prototyping and Design updation possible in least possible time.
- Our FMS (Flexible Manufacturing System) software makes it possible to generate CAM programmes Directly from 3D models
- This helps enormously to avoid errors caused by manual conversion / editing
- Software Driven Manufacturing not only helps in cutting down lead time in Product Development Cycles, but also enables quick change over which is necessary for a Just-in-Time environment.
- Trumpf's TruPunch 3000 s11 ensures high quality and short production times.
- Single parts produced just as economically as small and medium sized production runs.
- Punch from 0.6mm – 6mm of MS and 0.6mm – 2mm of SS.
- Forming is possible at almost punching speed courtesy of the Electric Punching head.
- Trumpf 7 Axes 5000 series bending machines comply with the most accurate Sheet Metal Air Bending requirements
- 0.5mm to 8mm Thick Mild Steel and 5mm Stainless Steel can be accurately bend over a length of 3200mm
- TASC 6000 controller enables stimulation of first part to check for collision and bending sequence. Thereby no scrap parts.
- Fastest Bending machines suitable for medium to large scale production runs.
- Drabert Shearing machine allows a shearing capacity of 6mm in Mild Steel and 4mm in Stainless Steel.
- The machine is equipped with a variable rake angle to be selected through push buttons so as to cut materials of varying thickness without burr.
- The accuracy of the machine on the shearing length is /-0.5mm.
- Wide range of Power Presses from 10 Meteric Tons upto 200 Meteric Tons Pressing Capacity.
High grade welding machines such as
- Microprocessor Controlled Spot Welding Machines
- Stud Welding Machines
- Pneumatic Stud Fixing Machines
- Spot Welding Machines
- CO2 Mig Welding Machines
- Electric Arc Welding Machines
- TIG Welding machines
Assembly and Packaging
- Designated zones for assembling and packaging of the finished product.
- Products are packed with adequate protection to prevent damage and dust.
Surface Treatment Solutions
- 75 feet long Furnace with Max Single Article size of 10feet X 4feet X 3feet Conveyor speed of 1.2 meters / minute
- 12 tank conveyorised pre-treatment and powder coating plant.
- Dry-off oven at last stage to ensure components are dry and suitable for powder coating.
- Powder coating done in both batch and conveyor format.
- Dual conveyor line resulting faster powder change over.
- 5 tests are carried out during the pre-treatment and powder coating process
- DFT – Coat thickness gauge 0-2000 microns and last count 0.1-1 microns.
- Scratch Hatch Test.
- Impact Test.
- Bend Test.
- Chemical (Methyl Ethyl Keton) Analysis Test.